Business class: that holy grail of long-distance flying. For most people like myself it’s a section of the plane you walk through whilst navigating to the tiny piece of real estate at the back of the plane that will deliver hours of torture into the foreseeable future.
- Plastic Oceans Canada to partner with ProSanté and their new economically priced bamboo toothbrush SMILE BAMBU
- SWIM AGAINST PLASTIC: EASTER ISLAND
- Plastic Oceans Canada adds Ocean Champions “A Journey into Seas of Plastic” as an education resource on its website.
- Plastic Oceans Canada to participate in Bea Johnson – Zero Waste Talk hosted by The The Soap Dispensary and Kitchen Staples
- Guest post from Tom Szaky – Waste Reduction Week