PLASTIC OCEANS CANADA AMBASSADOR APPLICATION
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Free downloads of informational presentations that you can use to share our mission within your community.
- Access to a directory of resources that can help tailor messaging to presentation opportunities.
HERE’S WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Positively promote Plastic Oceans Canada in a professional way.
- Rethink your own plastic habits and where possible reusable bottles, cups, utensils,bags and compostables while representing Plastic Oceans and ideally in your daily life as well.
- While representing Plastic Oceans, try to only attend events that are single use plastic free; if this is not possible, consider speaking with organizers about how they can reduce their plastic footprint.
- Document activities on social media using the #plasticoceansca hashtag and tagging photos with @plasticoceansca, and @plasticoceanscanada and/or email email@example.com with photos and details from the event so these can shared on your behalf.
Please fill out this application, reading it carefully. By submitting, you agree to these terms:
- Sign up for the Plastic Oceans newsletter and join our general mailing list. (Subscription will begin when you enter your email below.)
- Only use facts found on Plastic Oceans website and within the Ambassador tool kit ( Short film, Educational, Industries and Social Enterprise Supplements) and to present information about the organization and our mission of educating, inspiring and protecting our oceans while reducing plastic pollution; check with Plastic Oceans staff first if you would like to include additional information in presentations.
- Present a sign-up sheet (provided in the ambassador tool kit) at each event; after the event, share that information with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow Plastic Oceans to use your name, voice, photographs, and video on our website and social media outlets, and in our newsletters and emails.
- Understand that Plastic Oceans, while providing educational material and versions of our screenings, and other material produced, do not reimburse Ambassadors for any expenses related to participating in this program unless agreed to in writing and pre-authorized
- Document activities on social media using the #plasticoceansca hashtag and tag photos with @plasticoceansca , and @plasticoceanscanada and/or email email@example.com with photos and details so these can be shared on your behalf.
If you are unable to follow the guidelines in this agreement, Plastic Oceans retains the right to revoke your participation in the Ambassador Program. Acceptance in the Plastic Oceans Ambassador program is conditional upon email signature of this Agreement.