Business class: that holy grail of long-distance flying. For most people like myself it’s a section of the plane you walk through whilst navigating to the tiny piece of real estate at the back of the plane that will deliver hours of torture into the foreseeable future.
- Tim Stephenson and his students at a Langley BC Secondary School are solving the environmental issue of “Single Use Plastic Bags” by turning them into “Plastic Bricks”
- Plastic Oceans Receives Canadian Charity Status
- Jessica Winkler Joins Plastic Oceans Canada as Ambassador
- Joining Forces With the Canadian Wildlife Federation
- 10 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT “A PLASTIC OCEAN”