Business class: that holy grail of long-distance flying. For most people like myself it’s a section of the plane you walk through whilst navigating to the tiny piece of real estate at the back of the plane that will deliver hours of torture into the foreseeable future.
- Jessica Winkler Joins Plastic Oceans Canada as Ambassador
- Joining Forces With the Canadian Wildlife Federation
- 10 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT “A PLASTIC OCEAN”
- Craig Leeson: My Mind-Blowing U.N. Experience
- Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre First Zoo or Aquarium in Canada to Discontinue Sales of Single-use Plastic Water Bottles