Business class: that holy grail of long-distance flying. For most people like myself it’s a section of the plane you walk through whilst navigating to the tiny piece of real estate at the back of the plane that will deliver hours of torture into the foreseeable future.
- We welcome the following new additions to our team
- Plastic Oceans Foundation Canada partners with Grinbrush, Canadian makers of a reusable anodized aluminum toothbrush with a recyclable plastic head
- Plastic Oceans Foundation Canada supports UpGyres’ PLASTIKA REPARABILIS CHALLENGE
- Eliminating the Idea of (Plastic) Waste by Tom Szaky, CEO and founder of TerraCycle
- Tim Stephenson and his students at a Langley BC Secondary School are solving the environmental issue of “Single Use Plastic Bags” by turning them into “Plastic Bricks”